Trout Leap is a detached cottage set in Rocky valley and is the ideal location for your holiday in North Cornwall. Situated in its own private garden with ample parking, Tout Leap has comfortable family accommodation for 4 guests with one double and one twin bedrooms. Overlooking the valley and set high amongst the trees, it’s an ideal place to enjoy watching the many birds of the area.
Trout Leap is furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Entrance hallway, lounge with T.V. and DVD player selection of books and games.
Bathroom with shower cubicle toilet and basin, fully fitted modern kitchen with microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a pleasant patio area accessed directly from the ground floor provides the perfect place to enjoy any meal al-fresco.
There is a twin bedded bedroom upstairs.
- Sleeps 4
- Cosy wood-burning stove
- Full central heating and hot water at no extra cost
- Free Wi-Fi
- Freesat digital TV with built-in DVD player
- Music station with dock for iPod/iPhone (that charges these devices)
- Bed linen included (but NOT towels)
- BBQ (need to provide own charcoal)
- Ample off-road parking for 3 cars
- Commanding views
- Lovely footpath direct from cottage to sea
- Coast under 0.5 mile
- Shops, restaurants and pubs 1 mile
- A well behaved dog is welcome in Trout Leap
- The cottage is strictly non smoking
- Bookings are normally Saturday to Saturday
- Short breaks are available out of the main holiday season (3 nights minimum)
- A Cornish cream tea provided at your arrival (gluten free option available)
- Electricity 100% from renewable sources
Availability and Booking
General booking terms
The guest agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- To take good care of the property and contents and to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the letting. A cleaning service is not provided in the course of the letting.
- All breakage and damages must be reported to Rocky Valley Ltd (the Owners). It is understood that accidents happen, but malicious damage must be paid for.
- To permit a member of Rocky Valley Ltd staff (Staff) reasonable access to the property at all times in the case of an emergency. Usually, there is no requirement for staff to enter the property and guest privacy is considered very important.
- Not to part with possession of the property, or share it except with members of the party shown on the booking form
- Use of the property and any amenities provided to guests are provided by the Owners to the guests entirely at the guests’ risk, and no responsibility can be accepted for any personal injuries or loss or damage to property.
- The Contract contains the whole agreement between the parties, the website, correspondence and any advertising material are offered in good faith, and neither they nor any oral representations made by the Owners, Staff or their Agents (Holiday Lettings) form any part of this agreement.
- The owners make no representation as to the state of condition of the property, nor to the position, type or state of furnishings described on or shown in any literature.
- If for any reason the property is not available on the date booked including damage by fire, flood, storm, war, terrorism or any other reason beyond the control of the Owners, all rent and charges paid in advance by the applicant will be refunded in full but the applicants shall have no further claim against the Owners or Agents for holidays cancelled.
- All complaints must be notified to the Owners immediately so that an on the site investigation can be made and, if necessary, remedial action taken. Under no circumstances will compensation be paid for complaints raised after the completion of the letting (which is not notified to the Owners during the letting).
- If there is a material breach of these conditions, the Owners or their Agents reserve the right to terminate the letting without prejudice to any other rights and remedies the Owners may have against the guest.
- There is a set speed limit of 10mph on the property. Vehicles are parked on the site at owners risk.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy within the properties and out buildings.
- You undertake that only the agreed number of persons, not exceeding 13 in the Mill House, 4 in Trout Leap and Trout Beck cottages and 2 in Trout Fry will occupy each property and whose details have been disclosed on the booking form. The Owner reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
- All the guests must endeavour to keep the noise at a level that will not disturb other people in Rocky Valley. Offensive behaviour is prohibited at all times and the Owners reserve the right to terminate the letting without notice if a guest causes a disturbance or nuisance to the other guests or a member of staff.
- The contract is deemed to have been made at Miles Cottage, Salisbury Road, Shrewton, Wiltshire, SP3 4EQ and will at all times will be under the jurisdiction of the law of England.
- The person signing the booking form must be a member of the party intending to occupy, be over eighteen years old, and certifies that he or she is authorised to agree to the booking conditions on behalf of all persons included on the booking form, including those substituted or added at a later date.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed, but not to exceed the stated numbers permissible: 3 in the Mill House and 2 in each of the other properties.
- Dog(s) must not be left alone or unsupervised in the holiday accommodation at any time.
- It’s the owners’ responsibility to clean up after the dog – poop and hairs.
- Dog owners are to ensure flea treatment is up to date before arrival.